Buy Now – Delivered in 5 Days
We design and manufacture our glamping pods here in North Wales. We’ve learned a few things about building glamping pods over the years and making a glamping pod fit for the leisure industry to use consistently. Our pods are designed to be durable for glampsites, farms, hotels, and tourist attractions.
Why choose Cedar Tree Pods? We are sticklers for detail and although we are passionate about design, durability is our aim. We use high-quality weather-resistant materials, together with time-served craftsmen.
The Pods below can be bought and delivered in 5 days. We have a variety of glamping builds in various sizes and finishes but these pods you see are available right now. No need to wait, they are ready to go.
We offer guidance on planning, foundations, and services. We deliver, site, and install all glamping Pods ourselves. Our glamping pods are built for holiday accommodations, they need to be hard-wearing, made for continuous use, and to be enjoyed season after season and look absolutely stunning every day.
XL Grande Glamping Pod For Sale
(with Red Grandis Cedar Cladding)
Dimensions: 3.3m wide, 6m long, 2.9m high
Options: With western red cedar cladding +£2000
With Western red cedar front & rear w/synthetic slate roof +£2000
With LPG combi boiler +£800
This Glamping Pod was made in mind for couples on a romantic getaway visiting glampsites hidden in glorious countryside locations. This is the pod to go for when you need a smaller footprint and ideal as a starter pod for a fledging glamping business too. You don’t need a huge base for XL Grande, and because of this, it’s a low-cost option to set up. The LPG Gas requires lower electric usage and lower electricity use, and it’s super easy transportation and can fit through most access points with easy installation.
It has our signature cedar cladding which looks beautiful on the eye and smells divine too. The pod is very aesthetically pleasing and straight away gives that feeling of comfort and luxury rolled into one. This Pod comes ready to use as soon as it’s sited. Everything is installed and ready to go for your first rental as soon as it’s sited.
All The Features You Need
- A precision CNC machine makes the framework
- We use Red grandis or Western red cedar wood
- Our feather edged horizontal cladding has a unique airflow system
- Treated timber skids
- 100mm sub-zero insulation package
- We use commercial grade beautiful laminate flooring
- 20mm thick redwood TGV internal cladding including Varnish
- We paint the bathroom
- We paint the fascia boards to match the door or colour of your choice
- We use double glazed UPVC door and window
- Hardwood Decked porch area
- Double gas lift bed with memory foam topped sprung mattress. (Different mattress options available)
- Full ensuite with non-slip flooring, shower enclosure, Toilet and basin.
- Kitchenette including sink, microwave combi oven and fridge.
- Osmo oil exterior protection
- Sofa bed
- Table and chairs for 4 people
- Deliver UK, Ireland, Holland, and France.
- Brushed stainless fittings
- 4 double sockets including 1 USB
- Led downlights
- Up and down exterior lighting
- Fitted bed side lights
- 2 way switching
- 16-40 amp electric connection (depending on spec)
- Tv point
- Exterior connection for Tv Ariel
- Internet point
- Exterior connection for internet
- Mains wired smoke detector
- NAPIT electrical certificate
Heating and hot water options:
- On demand electric heated water, or LPG combi boiler
- Electric underfloor heating with touchscreen controls, electric wall panel heater or radiator*
- Electric heated towel rail in bathroom or boiler heated towel rail
Optional extras / upgrades
- Synthetic slate roof
- Bluetooth speakers
- Colour change LED lighting
- Air conditioning
- Thermostatic blending valve with external hot tap for filling hot tubs (LPG pod only)
- Hob, oven, extra cupboards, Belfast sink or solid wood worktop kitchen upgrades
- Engineered or solid wood flooring
- Extended decking
- Wall mounted TV with swivel and tilt bracket
- Pod length adjustment 5 to 7 meters
- Fully painted internal
- Arched door and windows
- Timber doors and windows
- Built on a wheeled chassis (like a static caravan)
We will consider any requests for extras or upgrades not listed here, please just ask.
*NB Electric underfloor heating mat only is covered by our 1-year guarantee. Any works to replace a faulty mat will be separate and chargeable